Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lighter Side: "Vot haf I done?"


8 April 2014: A New Jersey native son, a brother-in-Christ who is a former law enforcement officer that posts via the internet alias 'Joey Bagadonuts" send me the following lighter side humor entitled "Vot haf I done?" in an Email early this morning. The humor was responsible for setting off almost uncontrollable laughter before anyone in my house had their morning cup of java, and therefore I just have to share this with everyone. It's humor but it also speaks to a soon to be revealed prophetic 70th Week truth that will reach all Israel. By the way, Mr. Bagadonuts is retired and living comfortably in the sunshine state of Florida. Hiya Joey!

"Vot haf I dun?"
 
A Jewish businessman in Chicago decided to send his son to Israel to absorb some of the culture of the homeland. When the son returned, the father asked him to tell him about his trip. The son said,"Dad, I had a wonderful time in Israel . By the way, I converted to Christianity." "Oy, vey," said the father. "Vot haf I dun?"


He decided to go ask his friend Jacob what to do. Jake said, "Funny you should ask. I too sent my son to Israel , and he also came back a Christian. Perhaps we should go see the rabbi and ask him what we should do."


So they went to see the rabbi. The rabbi said, "Funny you should ask. I too sent my son to Israel . He also came back a Christian. What is happening to our young people? Perhaps we should go talk to God and ask him what to do."


The three of them prayed and explained what had happened to their sons and asked God what to do. Suddenly a voice came loud and clear from Heaven.



The Voice said, "Funny you should ask. I, too, sent my Son to Israel ......"

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Love this biblical truth..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was sent to Israel by my Mother and I came back totally believing that it WAS GOD that sent His only begotten Son to Israel and it changed my life forever also. I was a Believer but not in the same measure when I came back home to Oklahoma. Oh, my! What a Savior.
    Loved the story also and got lots of needed joy and laughter from it.

    Shalom my friend/GG5

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can submit a comment; all comments are moderated for content.

Featured Post

Positional Statement on Salvation

19 January 2016: It has become necessary due to recent events that I present a Positional Statement which explains in detail per Script...